We take pride not just in how we treat our patients, but how we treat our environment as well. Dr. Schneider has instituted several environmentally friendly initiates in our office including:
- Recycling all non-contaminated paper (any paper with personal patient information is shredded first).
- Recycling all non-contaminated plastics and metals.
- Using Digital Radiographs - eliminates dental photographic and lead waste.
- Using non-mercury containing fillings – reduces environmental mercury.
- Using environmentally friendly cleaning products when available.
- Turning off/unplugging all unused electrical devices.
- Uses high energy efficient heating and cooling.
- Uses high energy efficient lighting.
- Extra insulation on the outside walls.
- Plans to add solar panels in the future.
Please let us know if there are additional steps you feel we can take to make our office more environmentally friendly.